- Prenatal Vitamins taste like butt. Even the chewables. Luckily, this time I searched high and low and found one that tastes like non-sour sour patch kids. (Spring Valley Gummies from Walmart)
- That every time I cough, I puke. And every time I puke, I pee my pants. Not a little. A lot. I very quickly remembered why I took to bouts of morning sickness in my underwear. And went right back to my strip then puke routine.
- The exhaustion.
- That despite having the hungry horrors you can only eat two bites before you feel full.
- People always ask you how you’re feeling. And you feel like a douche telling the truth and saying “the same, still sick”.
- Movies with sad outcomes will OWN your life. Do NOT watch What to Expect When You’re Expecting while you’re actually expecting. Or anything in which the mom, child or pet gets sick or dies.
- The obsessive worrying in between appointments. At least for me (worst case scenario girl) every twinge of pain must be BAD news, even though it has proven (thus far) to be normal.
- Having to explain my crazy needle fear to all the new people that draw my blood. I’m a crier.
- The snarky comments. People pass judgment on your bump and pregnancy. When I was barely two seconds pregnant someone actually gave me a once over and said “you must be having a girl. You’re getting wide all over.” Uh, thanks. I’ve also heard “well that’s mostly bloat right since it’s still early” in regards to my bump. Yeah, thanks. And, of course, I’ve been wished “much luck” with my “toddler enhanced pregnancy”.
10. Horror story time. Gather round fellow preggos, every person who’s ever had or heard of something terrible happening during their pregnancy or labor are here to tell you all the gory details. Also, reliving the “bad parts” of my own pregnancy and labor. No fun.
This video pretty much explains my sentiments on pregnancy. All that talk about Mommy Amnesia is true. I forgot all of these things!
So far this pregnancy has been pretty similar to my first, physically. Emotionally–not so much! Stay tuned for a quick post about the noticeable differences between Baby T #1 and Baby T #2!
What’s do you find to be the most annoying thing about being pregnant?
- Pregnant Kelly Clarkson is Puking 12 Times a Day (celebuzz.com)